Meals and Beverages on My Office Desk

Hi readers...
May be some of you feel bored or hungry before break time's coming. This feeling makes our brain stuck to work...
You know the interior design of office room in many company usually too formal to stay. Just like my office, themed in pale grey (btw my office color theme just same as my blog theme, huhu LOL), no artistic things (of course, this's world of petroleum company, girls!). These all just elevate my boring level. No doubt if some snacks can cheer up our office day. Just simple thing or awesome things from generous friend. Here they are, we should give thanks of this meals presence or to the people who share the meals. I will always update the latest pict. ;)
An eye catching strawberry

Happy is simple. Have a breakfast with Orion mandarin cake

A glass of milk

Spring roll stuffed with sweet bamboo shoot and egg. Crispy yet oily!
A cup of warm tea, it's just relaxing

A huge glass of fresh water, the normal menu in my office. My friend said that I could keep a fish in this huge glass.

Standing Egg
A slice of pudding
Kawista (Limonia acidissima) soft drink
Mud pie

Comments

Popular Posts