Hot Chocolate!


Dear readers,
 
During my spare time I was looking my photo files in my gadget, then I found a picture of a cup of hot chocolate. This picture was taken in the end of October 2012. Wah, such a long time ago. I remember, I made this thing due to my neighbour gave such a huge milk chocolate from Netherlands (I forgot its brand, I just remember it has blue package). Wow, good quality chocolate. But, the problem is she gave too much to me so this chocolate still stand quite long in my refrigerator even I have eaten it. Actually I only ate it by little bite as I controlled my sugar consumption. Then in the end of October 2012, I don’t remember how the weather was, I decided to make hot beverage. Of course I googled its recipe first, and take the most applicable one for me with existing ingredients that I had. So, how did it go?
I usually have fresh milk in the carton package, so just pour 200 cc of milk into the pan. Then heat it with low burner, just heat until it warm (about 70 degC, no need to reach its bubbling point). When the milk is warm, add 3 – 4 blokcs of milk chocolate (or add as many as you like) you know that a bar of chocolate consist of some blocks. Stir until the chocolate is totally melt, you will find the liquid is thicker than before. So, pour it into a cup, spread cinnamon powder upon it. Smell the real chocolate in front of your nose. Yum! Simple.
 
My Opinion
I think this beverage is creamy enough, I don’t think that we need to add another creamy thing into it (such as beaten egg, whipped cream, etc). After looking my hot chocolate picture, so do I, I wish my hot chocolate look darker, but the sweetness of milk chocolate limits me to add more blocks. Then, it will be better if use dark chocolate.
Just try. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts